mai 2008


This is the last project I made. I wanted to make something for my students to learn some traditional stitches and to use different threads. I used perlé, metallic, rayonne, chenille threads, beads, sequins, silk and organza ribbons.
For the inside of the pocket, I asked them to create it themselves. They made something fantastic. Soon, I’ll load their work. For mine, I just used a ready to use felt which I cut with a wave blade. I add a little ribbon with roses. I used a simple machine stitch to sew the pockets.

Ceci est le dernier projet que j’ai réalisé. Je voulais faire quelque chose pour que mes élèves apprennent quelques points traditionnels et utilisent différents fils. J’ai utilisé des fils perlés, métallisés, rayonne et chenille, des perles, des paillettes, et differents type de rubans et galons.
Pour l’intérieur de la pochette, j’ai demandé à chacune de le créer elle-même. Elles ont toutes réalisé des merveilles que je posterai bientôt.

Publicités

On the top of a very common piece of cotton lace, that can be found in any shop, I added flowers. With a green mouline, I attached the short lime green beads and made the stem. The flower is made with a bullion stitch using DMC mouline variation #4180. At the center is a pink bead.

Sur une dentelle que l’on trouve dans toute mercerie, j’ai ajouté des fleurs d’un style très naïf. Avec un mouliné vert j’ai posé des petits bâtonnets pour les feuilles et fait la tige avec un point lancé. Les fleurs sont faites avec un point de poste avec le mouliné variation n°4180 de DMC. Une perle rose est placée au centre.